"If I Say Ted" and "The Short Poem"






If I say Ted

by

Gervais Blake (age 11) 


If I say Ted

Then you’ll say Fred

If you say Fred

Then I’ll say bed

If I say bed

Then you’ll say lead 

If you say lead

Than I’ll say ked

If I say ked

Then you’ll say shed

If you say shed

Then I’ll say red

If I say red 

Then you’ll say dead

If you say dead

Then I’ll say why

If I say why 

Then you will cry

If you cry 

Then I will cry

Now we’re crying 

Why oh why?




The Short Poem

by Gervais 


Life is so short

Every single day

"I wish I had more time"

I'm sure someone would say.


















If you are between the ages of 4-12,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love encouragement!

If you do not have an account,
you may still post under "Anonymous"
(Please leave your name in your message,
so we know who is reading our stories.)

Thank you for commenting.
Signed,
the Polliwog Kids