The Sneaky Slinkier


the sneaky slinkier
By Eileen Armstrong
(age 10)

She roams the room and slinks around the seats.
Her hair raising meows are a fright in the night.
Her hair is black as coal and her eyes are green and keen.
Her ears are pointy and sharp when happy she makes a prrrrrrrrrrrrrring sound.
When mad she hiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssses and scratches you with her claws that are sharp as a knife.
She has loooooooonnnnnnnng hairs on the end of her nose.
She is soft as if she has on a fluffy coat.
My cat Periwinkle is the sneaky slinkier.




(original and unedited)


If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

3 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

What a great description - and a beautiful kitty! Wonderful writing, Eileen!

Anonymous said...

You describe your cat very
well, Eileen! And I love her
name.
Great job! Keep writing!

Sunny

Yvonne Blake said...

I love cats. I love how they purr.

LinkWithin