Belonging to Jesus




Belonging to Jesus
by
Philip Cooper
(age 10)

I belong to Jesus. I have been a christian for almost 4 years now. But I did not commit myself unto God until July 21, 2011.

Before that I had gone to camp. There was one message by the special speaker, Mr. Frazor, that really made me think. Mr. Frazor said that baptism is a symbol of your belief in God. Did I need to get baptized? I talked about it with Dad.

Then on that special day, I was baptized. I wore a baptismal robe. I went completely under water. There are few days that I had been happier. I belong to God.

(original and unedited)


If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

2 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Awesome testimony, Philip. Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

Yvonne Blake said...

Thank you for telling us about your special day, Philip!

LinkWithin