Summer Camp



Summer Camp
by
Zachoia Cooper
(age 13)

This year I went to Camp Northfield. It was very fun. We played Capture the Flag and Indian Soccer, and my team won most of the games. We also did archery which I had never done before. The bow for left-handers was tiny, so I had no trouble pulling it way back. I hit the target the first time and shot the arrows way over the target the other two time. My counselor thought that was funny. Our speaker talked about putting on the whole armor of God. His messages helped me in my spiritual life. I was able to talk with my cabin mates about God and to try to help them draw closer to God. Camp was great and I am very glad I went.



If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin