I AM A WRITER



I AM A WRITER
by
Grace Berkheiser
(age 13)


Writing is one of my favorite things to do.
Writing gives me the ability to express myself and things around me.

When I write about things, it makes me process facts and ideas over in my mind so I can come up with reliable and interesting statements. Also, writing about something lets me think of ways to describe that thing, bringing out color and meaning.

Writing about things I like gives me the pleasure of thinking about them and bringing out the admirable things in them. This is why I am a writer.

 (original and unedited)
If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories) I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin