The Mud Monster

The mud Monster
By
Samuel Shunk
(age 8)

Many years ago I was in the park . . . then I do not no what it was but in this story he’s called the mud monster! He was very scary but there is one thing to do . . . call . . . Cheetahman and Snowflake and Dogow.

Time to call.

Oh no! the monster has got hold of me.

I’ll get it. Boom!

Hear they come.

Lets get that monster.

Cheetahman had a sord and shealed and bullets. Snowflake had the powr to freeze. Dogow was strong. Wate! Get water! He’ll turn into muddy water. Goodbye . . . he’s gone.

The End


(original and unedited)


If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story! Signed,

Wiggles the Polliwog

2 comments:

Yvonne Blake said...

Good job, Samuel! Keep writing and doing your best work.

Anonymous said...

You have a great imagination, Samuel!
Keep writing.

Sunny

LinkWithin