The Baby Panda





The Baby Panda
by Jadon Dodge
(age 7)

Once upon a time there was a baby panda named Tyrone. He lived with his family in China.

They were very endangered because there were people who wanted to use their coats for fur coats.

Tyrone and his family tried to stay as far away from people as they could. They found a home where people never went and lived happily ever after.


(I thought of this story myself and told it to my mom and then she wrote it and I typed it myself. We practiced sounding out and spelling the words together as I typed.)                Jadon


If you are between the ages of 4-18,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Pandas.
You did a very good job
with your story, Jadon!
Keep writing!

Sunny

LinkWithin