You Sing, I Sing



You Sing, I Sing
by
Zachoia Cooper
(age 14)

You sing
I sing
We all sing
Seems that from from day to day
One simple truth remains the same.
You sing 
I sing
We all sing
Jesus, God, was born, he died, he rose, he went to heaven
And he made sure that we can go there too.
You sing 
I sing 
We all sing
And our songs lifts to the skies
And beyond. Happy are we.


My First Solo
by Zachoia Cooper

Recently, I had a solo part in the children's choir at our church. When I stood up in front of my mother, father, and all the congregation, I was not sure that I could sing my verse without momentarily forgetting the words. Thankfully, God reminded me that I was singing to His glory, not my own. After that, I was able to sing calmly and joyfully with a heart full of praise.



(original and unedited)

If you are between the ages of 4-18,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

 Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin