"The Haunting Tune"

The Haunting Tune
by 
Isaac Sanborn
(age 10 ) 

As I gazed out at the ocean, I saw a cruise ship floating toward the shore. The boat docked, and I jumped in. Then I heard a noise, it was a whistling noise, a haunting tune.

I could smell food, so I followed my nose to the kitchen. I ate a lot of food; it tasted like heaven! There were meatballs, cookies, ham, pancakes, and waffles. I won't tell you the rest because you would become very hungry.

I followed my ears to a room where there was a parrot, and instantly, I turned into a pirate. Again I followed the haunting tune and jumped off the ship.

I followed my ears to the museum. I saw a person in a mummy suit robbing the museum. I quickly called the police. They stopped the robber and saved the museum.

The End



(Assignment for Lesson #2 - Nouns)

If you are between the ages of 4-12,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin