Robot Family




Robot Family
by 
Sena Carlson
(age 10)


I have a robot family. First there's my mom, Awa; then there's my dad, Woo; my sister, Hohot; and finally, the baby, Yoliana. My name is Abcdef. My parents named me that because they love the alphabet.

Everybody in my family is weird. Awa likes to make rock-hard fruitcakes to throw at our neighbors. (Because they're mean.) Woo loves to ride around on his little pink moped. Hohot has a crazy obsession with pepper spray, and loves to spray anything she sees with it. Yoliona is the only one of us that can fly. Her favorite thing to do is glue peas onto the ceiling.  

You might be wondering about me and about all the crazy things I do. But really, I'm just an ordinary robot kid. All in all, my family is a weird one, that's because they're my robot family. (And I love them, too!)


(Assignment for Lesson #13 - Imagination)



If you are between the ages of 4-12,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin