My New Skateboard





My new skateboard
by Elias Dodge
(age 8)

This is a story about me and my skateboard. It all started out in December some time before Christmas. My brother J had a birthday in October. He got some money and we never got to going  to a toys r us store so  we ended up going  in December and since it was  almost Christmas mom let me choose  something that I really wanted for Christmas and I wanted a skateboard.

A few days went past and finally it was Christmas day in the morning and I was just waking up and went down stairs.  Dad and J was already down stairs so I had breakfast and got dressed and then we opened presents and I  opened one and then I saw something under a present it looked like a skateboard.  I picked it up. It  was a skateboard. Mom said it was mine from her and dad.  I liked it a lot. I said Thank you.

 went to my cousins house.  I showed my cousins. I went home and did some tricks. One was doing a wheelie while turning at the same time and the other was a wheelie.  Every day I played on it I had fun.
The end   

(original and unedited)

4 comments:

Yvonne Blake said...

Elias, you're doing a great job. Keep up the writing. I'm looking forward to seeing more!

Anonymous said...

What a great story, Elias! Good job!
Keep writing.
Sunny

Sara Harricharan said...

That sounds like a great Christmas story. Skateboards are so much fun--I enjoyed reading this! :)

Laury said...

Skateboards are lots of fun! Hope you stay safe!

LinkWithin