My Camping Trip



My Camping Trip
By
Kaelyn Abbott
(age 9)


We left at 1:00. We had burgers for supper. We went swimming and i met a new friend named Joey and he is ten years old.

I felt so excited. We went swimming for like 9 hours. Then we went tubing and everything was good. I was having so much fun and we jumped off at the dock and swam all night.

The next day me and my cousin went tubing. We went under a big big wave and i had to go to the hospital. We wached fiarwerks. We left the next day.

The End

(original and unedited)

6 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

What an exciting trip you had! Thanks for sharing it with us.

Barbara Lynn Culler said...

Wow! You sure had a lot of fun in two days! Thanks for sharing your story.

Verna Cole Mitchell said...

I liked your story. It sounds like a fun beach trip, except for getting hurt.

Rita Garcia said...

I loved reading your exciting story! I hope you write more stories real soon!

Anonymous said...

What a great story, Kaelyn!
It sounded like so much fun.
Good job. Keep writing.

Sunny

Sparrow said...

I love tubing! I haven't gotten to go for a long time, though. Too bad you ended up in the hospital, but otherwise sounded like a fun day!

LinkWithin