My Sweetheart


My Sweetheart
by
Kaelyn Abbott
(10 yrs old)



I want to have a raindeer for my Birthday. It would be so much fun. I would take it for a ride in the sky every night. I would go to the bangor mall and by some Christmas prasents.

My raindeer name is Sweetheart and i named her that Because She loves chocolate cookies. And She flyes by magic dust. I order it from the north pole.

the end

(original and unedited)


If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed, Wiggles the Polliwog

9 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

Kaelyn, what a lovely story! I think I would like a reindeer too. Thanks for sharing your story with us!

Anonymous said...

i love it its so great i like the part when you go to the Bangor mall and buy christmas presents for people - Elias

. said...

I think I would like to fly high too. What a great story idea. I love the name of the reindeer as well. Great job!

Yvonne Blake said...

Kaelyn, I like this story. Having a pet reindeer would be fun.

Anonymous said...

Good story, Kaelyn!
Now I want a reindeer too.
Keep writing!

Sunny

Lynn Robinson said...

I liked your story Kaelyn. I think it would be fun to have a reindeer and to be able to fly in the sky with it.

Catrina Bradley said...

I never thought about it, but I agree - a reindeer would be COOL pet! I love your story!

Julie Brassbridge said...

I loved your story Kaelyn. Just think of the money we could save on gas it we all had reindeer. I think it would be exciting to see everything while riding on one. Thank you for sharing your story.

Anonymous said...

Great story, Kaelyn

LinkWithin