White Christmas




WHITE CHRISTMAS
by
Alyssa Thompson
(age 9)


I wish we could have a White Christmas,
full of Joy & full of cheer.
I hope we have a White Christmas,
Full of white snow & presents Dear!
There it is,full of glory!
The nice, nice Christmas Story!
The one that the people on
Earth share its glory!


(original and unedited)




If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A lovely poem, Alyssa!
Keep writing!

Sunny

Yvonne Blake said...

I love this poem, Alyssa!

It's soft and beautiful and full of a wonderful message, too.

Shelley Ledfors said...

I love your poem, Alyssa!

We hardly ever get snow where I live so a white Christmas here would be extra special. But best of all (like you said in your poem) is the wonderful meaning of Christmas, wherever we live!

Keep writing, and God bless you!

Dee Yoder said...

Wonderful poetry! Very nice. (:

Rita Garcia said...

Beautiful Poem, Alyssa! Thanks for sharing it!

Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin