If I Was President . . .


IF I WAS PRESIDENT . . .

Rachel Baker
(age 11)

I would make medicine taste like water.
I would make shots into a lotion so that it dose not hurt, and make the lotion smell good.
I would make a law that says we would not have to buckle up, but we would still be safe.
I would make band aids that would heal the cut.




Rebekah Baker
(age 9)

I would tell people not to lie. I would make everybody live in ginger bread houses. I would make flu shots in liquid form and make up a shot that would keep you well all year.





Joseph Baker
(age 7)

I would make shots tickle. I would also make people fight with pies instead of boms. I would make everybody have super powers that would be used for good only. I would also make candy healthy.


(original and unedited)




If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

3 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

So creative, all of you! (and I'm guessing you all had shots recently. I love ALL those shots ideas especially). Great job!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading all of your
stories! You all have great ideas.
Keep writing, Rachel, Rebekah,
and Joseph!

Sunny

Yvonne Blake said...

Thank you, Baker kids, for being on Polliwog Pages. I hope you keep sending more stories to me.

Wiggles the Polliwog

LinkWithin