The Caracal

The Caracal
by Phillip Cooper
(age 10) 


“That caracal was so cool,” exclaimed Aaron. 


“Yeah,” agreed Mike. “And to think we saw it catch a bird.”


 “I love these night vision goggles. They helped us see the caracal so well.” 


“ I’m glad our parents let us see that super-jumping cat too,” added Mike. “I mean, its 9:45 pm!” 


“Animals like the caracal help us see that God really is the creator,” said Aaron. “I’m glad our parents are missionaries to Africa.”


 “There really are so many things to thank God for, wherever you are!” said Mike. 


(original and unedited)


This was written as a homework assignment for Polliwog Writing Lesson 13 "Let's Talk About It
If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

 Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

1 comment:

Joanne Sher said...

I've never heard of a caracal - but this is great. Nice story!

LinkWithin