God the Creator

God the Creator
 by Lissy Denno
 (age 11)

 One night I looked outside, and I saw millions of stars in the sky. The stars sparkled brightly like diamonds. When I saw the stars I thought of how God knows all the stars like Polaris or Beetlejuice.


 Whenever I think of God I think of His creation like animals or humans. Even my mom is God's creation.


 The whole world is God's creation! But I know the verse Exodus 20:3 "You shall have no other Gods before me." And I think God is the only creator.

 (original and unedited)

 If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

 Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Although i dont usual like to comment, occasionally i know i really should. This is one of those times, cheers for your excellent post.

LinkWithin