In Search of A Normal Life, Part Two

In Search of a Normal Life
by 
Rowan Champeon
(age 11)






PART TWO

          Meanwhile, I had found a house and had knocked on the door. The person that opened the door was the most beautiful lady I had ever seen.

      “Hello, I am one of the daughters of the people who live here. My mom and dad are not home what do you want, and who are you?” she asked.

     “Hi, my name is Mike. If you don't mind I would like to stay here, and become a servant, please let me in. I’ve come a very long way,” I said.

     “Ok, but don't become comfortable my parents might not approve of you staying here,” she said.

     “By the way what's your name?” I asked.

     “Lyda,” she answered.

     “Lyda, that's a very good name for some one like you,” I said.

      “Ok, I guess you can stay. You know, actually I have a chore I would like you to do for me,” Lyda said.

     “I would be glad to if it's ok with your parents,” I replied.

     “I'm sure it would be ok,” she said.

     Now I know why she wanted me to do that chore so badly. The chore was to babysit the most troublesome kids I know, plus she wanted to go to the shopping mall. Those kids first tried to destroy the TV because I was not paying attention to them every second. Then they proceeded to steal all my stuff, including my ring my adopted father gave me. Then they tried to make me leave the house so that they could try to drive the car. 

    I took a look at their room and knew what to have them do. So, I said to them that if they cleaned their entire room that I would give them a surprise. Of course they asked and asked me what the surprise was. I told them that I wouldn't give it to them if they took longer then an hour. When they went into their room I locked the door behind them. Then I went back to watching the news. on the news it said this:

The one who finds Experiment Dangerous and brings him back alive and well gets 1,000,000,000 pounds of solid gold bricks. Now back to our regularly scheduled boring program of the most boring subjects on planet earth. This will be our only exciting news for well, until someone else gets a price on his or her head.

      “Well, well, well, a price is on my head,” I laughed
    
       Then one of the kids yelled. “We are done cleaning our room would you please let us out now?”
     
      “never until your older sister or your parents come back!” I yelled up.

      “Then when we get out we will destroy you,” the kid yelled back

      “well I will see you then,” I said.

      Just then their parents arrived. So quiet as a mouse, I let the kids out of their room and opened the door.

     As parents entered the room one of the kids said. “This terrible man locked us in our room and has been holding us hostage,” she said.

     “Yes, is true,” the other girl said.

     “Get out of here now and never think you can come back again,” their mom yelled.

(to be continued)


(original and unedited)



If you are between the ages of 4-12,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin