Pet Parade - Annika's Cat


Join the fun!
It's the Polliwog Pages Pet Parade!
The leader of the parade is -



Annika's Kitty

By Annika Sher, Age 7

The first thing you should know, my kitty is silly and funny. She likes to play with milk rings.

Her name is Stellar. Me and Mommy call her Stella. Daddy calls her Mooch.

She is blackish grayish color. Sometimes she climbs on top of the fridge. We adopted Stellar. Sometimes she likes to play with those rubber squishy things.

Her favorite place to nap is my room.( on my bed ). Stellar sometimes steals daddy's seat while he's doing something else.


(original and unedited)



If you are between the ages of 4-14,(or know someone who likes to write stories)I would like to post your story here. Send me an email. For more information, go to Pet Parade. I'd love to read your story!

11 comments:

Joanne Sher said...

I'm so proud of you, Annika. You did a great job writing this!

Bryan said...

We own two dogs, and they sometimes steal our seats as well. Well done, young lady! Keep writing!

Laury said...

Stellar sounds like an awesome kitty! Very good story Annika!

Nancy K. Sullivan said...

Great job, Annika. Stellar is one lucky kitty to have landed in your home. You did an awesome job of sharing her with us. Keep up the good work :)

Marc Sher said...

Great job sweetie!! And don't forget, I also call her "Bratticus the Catticus"

Love you!
Daddy

Abby said...

Hey Annika, I loved hearing about your cat :) I love cats, they're my favorite out of all of them. Have to say, dolphins come in close second though :)

Patty Wysong said...

Great job, Annika!
Stella is wonderful and so pretty. Loved meeting the two of you last August!

Hugs!

Rita said...

What a wonderful story, Annika! I loved hearing about Stellar, she sounds like a delightful and fun friend!

Anonymous said...

Great story, Annika!
Hope to meet Stellar
(and you) sometime.
Keep writing!

Sunny

Anonymous said...

Annika,
I loved your story about your kitty! And guess what? Sometimes Zeke steals our seat too!!! Silly critters. Good job writing.
Love, Ann

Yvonne Blake said...

Great story, Annika! I just got a new kitten. She likes to sit on my lap when I'm writing or play with my yarn when I'm knitting. I'm looking forward to reading more of your stories.

LinkWithin