My Best Friend






 My Best Friend
by 
Ashley Jones
(age 15)


When you have a special friend, they are always there.
Your secret joys and dreams you can freely share.
You can show your silly side, and have a smile or two!
The time we spend together is always too far and few.
We are satisfied to just talk, and share our memories made.
Those funny moments, in our hearts will never fade.
We are kindred spirits and bosom friends you see,
Like peanut butter and jelly we will always be.



"A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly".
Proverbs 18:24a


(original and unedited)


If you are between the ages of 4-18,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
 I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

 Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

1 comment:

BethL said...

This is a beautifully written poem. I especially liked the peanut butter and jelly line. :) Keep writing!

LinkWithin