In Search of a Normal Life, Part Three


In Search of a Normal Life
by
Rowan Champeon
(age 11)





PART THREE

            No sooner had I left than I saw a sign.

           “Come to our collage and be there for free 
     but you have to join our special police force,” 
    
           “Ok, count me in,” I thought. 

             So I did, but when I went to the police station I found a little problem. You and I can pretty much guess what that problem was.

             "I am stunned by guns,” I said.

           “You are what!” The police man yelled

            “I am stunned by guns,” I repeated.

            "Well, I guess I need some more people on the night watch,” he said more calmly now.

            “Thank you, thank you.” I said.

            “You're, welcome. Just don't keep saying thank you, thank you, ok?” he asked.

            “You should get back to your studies,” he said

            “I will, boss,” I said.

            “No, I am not your boss you should meet the boss sometime soon,” he said.

            “I will,” I said. Then I went to science class.There I met a guy named Mask. He was a nice fellow.

             “Mike, it is time for class to begin. First I shall have you meet all our students. Mask come here, please,” said the teacher.

            “ok, teacher. Say,  you look like . . .” and then he stopped speaking like he was remembering something that he did long ago but he didn't remember much of it right now.

            “Like who?” I asked.

            “Its nothing,” he answered.

           “now for Vinda, Vinda, come here please now!” She yelled

            “ah, there you are,” she said.

            Now Vinda was a very tricky lady. “Hello, I trust that you will be with me tonight” she said.

            “What, no!” I exclaimed.
            
            “But I insist” she said.

             Now she made me feel very uncomfortable. She had earrings all over her and she looked up at me like she was trying to convince me to do some thing. “Well then, at least you will buy a drink of something special” she said still using that tone.

            “Oh is that what you want,” I said.

            “Yes, I would like that very much,” she replied.

            “No,” I said.

            “Ok then, if you want to take advantage of a poor helpless girl you can,” she said.

            “Tell me how many boy friends do you have,” I said.

            “None but you look so handsome,” she said.

            “Teacher, can I meet the next student now?” I asked.

            “Of course you can,” the teacher answered.

            “This is” the teacher almost said, but I cut her off which I shouldn't have,

            “Lyda,” I said.

            “Yes you are correct” the teacher said.

            “How do we keep meeting each other?” asked Lyda.

            “I have no idea,” I said.


            “Time for science class!” the teacher announced.

(to be continued)

(original and unedited)

If you are between the ages of 4-18,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin