Tundren


TUNDREN
by 
Rowan Champeon
(age 11)

Finally my sled had come to a stop. I was very glad I'd left my pet white tailed ptarmigan at home, for he would never had been able to follow me.

I was then I noticed something very disturbing. It was almost night time. I had to set up shelter and fast! Quick as I could I set up my tent and cooked some food. Even so I was awake all night worrying about wolves.

The next morning I got up to the dreadful realization that I was lost. All I had to get home was a compass and a map, so I decided to start a fire and wait for my parents to come in a helicopter.


(Lesson #4 - Setting, Polliwog Writing Lessons)

If you are between the ages of 4-12,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.

Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin