In Search of a Normal Life, Part Six


In Search of a Normal Life
by
Rowan Champeon
(age 11)




 PART SIX


“Well, everything seems to be in order it's time for your first real patrol,” said the man at the desk.
So I went out and caught a few guys speeding and a few guys that were drunk, but when I went to go back to the police building my police car vanished. That's when I realized that I was up too late. I was up after midnight which meant that I was in the Bounty Hunter City.
(bounty hunter city is where all the bounty hunters live as well as all the aliens on our planet including Sinester who is an important character.)
            “Hello, possible snack, I am an Alien solder assigned to find guys like you and ask you this question: would you rather be one of us or be eaten? Personally I would rather you be eaten. Have your choice,” said the Alien solder who looked exactly like Gullum with a leather sleeveless shirt and shorts on.
            “I would like nether!” I said, yelled throwing him into the cave wall with my super strength.
            “Guard's get him!'” yelled the Alien. There were at lest a hundred of them they looked stronger then the one I had just fought and they had shields, armor, and spears.
            “Get him!” one of them said.
So I turned out the lights, but just as I did their leader came in. He looked like human with red bumpy skin all over his body including his face. He had a rib cage on his back that stuck out and the bones showed with spikes in the middle. His face was like a humans only with the red bumpy skin and big white eyes.
            “What's going on here!” he said,
just as I turned out the lights. Then I saw her in the dark with a gun.
I was instantly stunned, and the lights went back on.
            “Hello I saw that you had trouble with this guy and knew that he was the runaway power that everyone here is looking for,” she said.
            “What would you like me to do to get him? I don't want it to be that easy,” she said in a very condescending way.
            “Well, I would like a map of the Apitrong along with the number of troops there and any possible weaknesses,” he said with a slight tone of love.
            “You will get what you want tomorrow,” she said.
            “It's a deal,” said the alien commander.
            “Men get him in the car we are going for a ride to my house.”
First she checked for injuries. There were none.
            “Well he looks like he is in very good condition which means we are going to party tonight and invite all the bounty hunters in the entire city give him the anti stun shot,” she ordered. The anti stun shot made me no longer stunned
            “Good bye” said one of her henchmen locking the electronic door, but what they didn't take into account was that I can control all electronic equipment!
so I simply opened the door and stepped out not forgetting that I was a policemen so I used a net and captured the alien leader!
            “Look who it is, little hot shot, who was cowardly and turned out the lights last time around,” said the same solder who had met me before.
     “I came for one thing, your master, and I will get him whether you try to stop me or not,” I yelled so that all the guards could hear.
            “Get him!” said the solder calling the guards.

But, I had already turned out the lights and threw their master in my police car which I found in a parking lot and had driven away leavening him to shout his threats to dust.

(to be continued)

(original and unedited)




If you are between the ages of 4-18,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin