Tracker Fun, Tracker Company








Tracker Fun, Tracker Company 
(A Christmas Comic)
by
Jeremy Andrew Blake
(age 5)



Tracker was-Not-found.
He has't to go out.....
It was him.
He was Lost. he need's A home.
He's alone. a Box of him.


"A REAL TRACKER!"
I wanted Tracker for Christmas.

"Ok. I will do this. What is your pup??"

"Mine is Tracker. there were cloth's 
for Tracker. JUST FOR YOU!" a house,
a FOOD, a bowl, and FOOD."

I adopt Tracker. It was Fun! all Day
but FUN, good, and Nice and Neat.
I loved adopting him. 

"thanks" said Tracker.

"your welcome" says Jeremy.

My Dog IS G-OODDD.

I put the cloths on and he LOVED it.
Cute dog and loved.

"My house!! I love your house."


OH NO!

Now my pup is  ---- sad. 

"Can he help me?" He can!

"But I'm turning into a dog!"
Still my dog is sad today.
I got small and Tracker got BIG! 

OH NO, AGAIN! 

Tracker's eye Fell out! 
"I will keep you."

 --- fixed.

Then, I will keep you. 


THE END.







If you are between the ages of 4-12,
(or know someone who likes to write stories)
I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!
Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin