Friends Forevermore

Summer Writing Contest
(FRIENDS)



Friends Forevermore
By Abigail M. Degnan


Friends forevermore
To whom I will always adore

Friends for life
Even in strife

I'll be here til the end
Whenever you need your best friend

Troubles will come
But I will always hum
A lullaby to sooth all your trials

Our relationship will go on for miles
Forever will we keep our friendship
Always with bright smiles

Til death do we part
Will you always be in my heart
As a friend, A best friend

Through the day
And as I lay
Your chat will make me happy

Friends will we be forevermore
God gave you to me
Yes you were given to me from He

And will our friendship die?
No, not now,
not ever,

But forevermore
Will our friendship last
Even in harsh weather


~ Dedicated To Bethany Joan Wilcox
(original and unedited)

If you are between the ages of 4-18,
 (or know someone who likes to write stories)
 I would like to post your story here.
Send me an email. I'd love to read your story!

 Signed,
Wiggles the Polliwog

No comments:

LinkWithin